knit@nite

nitely knitterly progress

12.21.2006

Colder Than O-hi-o

Tell me about it. I had "snow" for one day (not even that); some flurries spread out over two. And then weather in the 50s.. Wtf is up with that??

Back to good old California and 30 degree weather. I kid you not.


It's Frosty the Audi at 7:30 a.m. Thank the Lord for bum warmers. Hell, I even use those in the summer.

San Francisco average temperature in the summer: 59 degrees.

There is still time to knit that damn shedir hat (Knitting funk is sustained indefinately..)



Frosty the park. Absolutely gorgeous leaves. I love the Bay Area in the Fall. (Ok, winter. It's mid-December and we still have leaves on our trees...)

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Abigail said...

I has been oddly cold here. But then there is clover growing in the yards on my street. Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home