It doesn't really stop at that, it's a complete Holiday Funk. I knew it was going to happen, spend two weeks in a strange town and a different state in December, living in a lifeless hotel room, et voila.How do you fix it?
- Glogg. (Special Blossa delivery from Sweden! Liquid gold nursed since last January. Divine. Add almonds and raisins.)
- Nat King Cole.
- Watch the Grinch and Rudolf, and sing-along. Out Loud.
- Get awesome Holiday Cookies and the coolest home crafted holiday display from a great friend.
- Find some colored lights and green wreath like things and hang them up.
- Watch football. (No, that just comes with it being Sunday.)
- Invite yourself to the above friends company holiday party and wear something SHINY. (Yes, my pants! At Rye.)